Pick A Program
Understanding Today’s Operable Partitions
This program covers the variety of configurations and key performance attributes of these systems. Learn how these wall systems achieve their acoustical ratings and how their use may earn points for LEED® accreditation.
- Review configurations and key performance attributes of traditional operable partitions.
- Moveable glass wall systems that provide space and acoustical separation with daylighting.
- Electric vertical lifting wall systems, safety features and differences.
- New applied finishes offering sustainable, full life-cycle options with bold aesthetics.
Opening Doors to Design Opportunities
This program has been specifically designed as an educational tool for Architects and Design Professionals. The information from this program will aid the participant’s efforts in “Opening Doors to Design Opportunities”.
- Participants will be able to differentiate between fire walls and fire barriers.
- Participants will understand the regulatory standards governing the use and application of wide span opening protectives.
- Participants will learn the code requirements that drive the placement of fire walls and fire barriers, their openings and opening protectives.
- Participants will understand the direct correlation between life safety, product application and open design.
Interior Movable Glass Walls & Storefronts
This program covers the variety of movable glass wall configurations currently available. Learn how glass wall systems achieve their acoustical ratings and how their use may earn points for LEED® accreditation.
- Participants will recognize configurations, space requirements, and design.
- Participants will understand the variety of finishes available for interior glass wall assemblies.
- Participants will learn to identify the different types of interior moveable glass wall systems and how each contributes to space, daylighting and acoustics.
- Participants will understand the integration of independent structural support and track systems ensuring safety, flexibility, and longevity.
Meet & Greet
We believe it’s important to put faces with names and to discuss how we can become better partners on future endeavors. We will gladly cater a lunch (or breakfast) and provide you with an update about our Company’s History and our areas of expertise. In addition, we would like to learn what you value in Subcontractor.
- Serve up the Lunch or Breakfast while introducing one and other.
- Run through a quick power point presentation about B.T. Mancini Co., Inc.
- Question – Answer - Complaint Session (Tell us what is important to you in your Subcontractor relationships and what frustrates you)
- Develop an understanding that leads to an improved partnership.
Let's Set A Date
How can we help with your project?
- Product Specification & Product Selection
- Design & Budget Assistance
- Project Specific Shop Drawings
- In-House Detailing
- Design Build Capability