Better Acoustics & Beautiful Installations
We've been servicing and installing Hufcor products for over 30 years.
Let's do lunch! ... and learn
Today’s Operable Partitions
This program covers the variety of configurations and key performance attributes of these systems. Learn how these wall systems achieve their acoustical ratings and how their use may earn points for LEED® accreditation.
- Review configurations and key performance attributes of traditional operable partitions.
- Moveable glass wall systems that provide space and acoustical separation with daylighting.
- Electric vertical lifting wall systems, safety features and differences.
- New applied finishes offering sustainable, full life-cycle options with bold aesthetics.
Interior Movable Glass Walls & Storefronts
This program covers the variety of movable glass wall configurations currently available. Learn how glass wall systems achieve their acoustical ratings and how their use may earn points for LEED® accreditation.
- Participants will recognize configurations, space requirements, and design.
- Participants will understand the variety of finishes available for interior glass wall assemblies.
- Participants will learn to identify the different types of interior moveable glass wall systems and how each contributes to space, daylighting and acoustics.
- Participants will understand the integration of independent structural support and track systems ensuring safety, flexibility, and longevity.