Project Manager - Structural Division
Structural Division | Sacramento
Discover working in a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced environment for the Commercial Construction Industry. The Structural Products Division specializes in furnishing and installing Metal Decking, Open web Steel Joists, Exterior Rain Screen systems, Exterior wall panel systems, Parking Garage Facades and many other exterior systems.
- We are looking for a motivated individual with a positive working attitude and ability to work independently.
- Must have strong communication skills, customer service minded.
- Interactive environment working with different people across the design and contracting industry, reviewing Structural / Architectural Plans, and helping build large scale Commercial Construction Projects.
- Knowledge of general construction practice experience is preferred. Ability to read drawings, blueprints, and understand physical spaces from drawings is a plus.
- Customer service is a key component of this position, with the goal of maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Coordination with in-house / external engineering staff as well as field foreman/superintendents is a key component.
- Computer skills are required – including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Project Manager will be responsible for tracking progress of each project to its successful completion.
- Generate Schedule of Values, track billing/invoices, Work in progress reports, and internal reports as required.
- Salary Package will be based on experience. Includes Bonus Incentive Program, Equal Opportunity Employer, 401k, benefits, health benefits and more.
- Previous project management experience is a plus.